Tel: (01325) 469 236
WYNYARD VILLAGE CONSULTATION UPDATE
Many thanks for the comments provided on the recent consultation. We are working through the comments received and will be submitting a Statement of Community Involvement with the outline planning application providing our responses.
However, it is noted that the majority of comments received relate to the proposed Local Centre and what that may include.
- The proposed Local Centre will include up to 1000 sqm of floorspace. It is envisaged, at this stage, that the Local Centre will potentially include uses such as a shop, professional services/office, gym, cafe, bakery, pub/restaurant to serve the day to day needs of Wynyard residents. However, as this is an outline planning application, the final details will not be determined until any future reserved matters application is submitted and end operators are identified.
- Whilst it is acknowledged that 1000sqm of retail is more than previously proposed, Cameron Hall Developments consider that there is scope to provide more shops and services as a wider benefit to residents of Wynyard Village.
- The outline planning application for this phase of development will also enable the provision of a Doctors Surgery within the Local Centre. The delivery of any future Doctors Surgery is however dependent on their being a suitable end operator and a critical mass of residents to make it viable.
- Community facilities which can be hired by residents of Wynyard are already provided as part of Wynyard Primary School. Cameron Hall Developments consider that the school facility satisfactorily achieves its purpose to provide residents with a space that can be hired for community events/meetings.
We trust this provides further clarification on the proposals.
Cameron Hall Developments are looking to submit an outline planning application to Stockton Borough Council for a residential led development on Land at Wynyard Village. The indicative masterplan includes up to 130 homes and a new village centre with retail and commercial floorspace.
The application site falls within the area previously granted outline planning permission for up to 500 residential homes (ref: 13/0342/EIS). Detailed planning approval has now been granted for these houses with many under construction.
The proposals therefore represent the next phase of development and include up to 130 homes along with a new local centre including retail and commercial floor space (up to 1000 sq.m). It is proposed to include apartments above the local centre to ensure it is a vibrant and used space.
The principles established by the development currently under construction will be followed in this phase including the continuation of the green boulevard through the site. Access to the site will be taken from the new spine road currently being constructed.
The illustrative masterplan and other plans can be downloaded using the link below.
Ways to get in touch:
Cameron Hall Developments would welcome your comments on the development proposals. There are three ways in which you can make your views known:
1. Complete a feedback form on the ELG Planning website (www.elgplanning.co.uk/consultation/land-at-wynyard-village)
2. Submit comments in writing to : Wynyard Village Consultation, ELG Planning, Gateway House, 55 Coniscliffe Road, Darlington, DL3 7EH
3. Send an email to: email@example.com leaving your name and address along with your comments
We would welcome your comments on the development proposals by Thursday 12th December 2019.
Please Note: All responses will be held by the company in accordance with GDPR 2018. Your contact details will not be made public or be retained on any database. This community consultation exercise has been commissioned by Cameron Hall Developments and it will not replace the standard public consultation exercise undertaken by Stockton Borough Council when dealing with any formal planning application.
© Copyright 2021 England & Lyle Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Registered Address: Gateway House, 55 Coniscliffe Road, Darlington, County Durham, DL3 7EH. Registered in England No. 3409505 VAT Registration No. 660033965
Website created by MMD